Most Recent Stories
The Alliance for Audited Media has named Tom Drouillard as its CEO, president, and managing director. Drouillard will begin his new role April 1 following current AAM President Mike Lavery’s retirement on March 31.
Drouillard, 53, brings more than 25 years of media and marketing experience from many organizations that have collaborated with AAM in recent years. Most recently, Drouillard was president and CEO of Scarborough Research. Read more.
- Tom Drouillard Named AAM President and CEO
- Alliance for Audited Media Celebrates 100 Years
- AAM President Mike Lavery Announces 2014 Retirement
- AAM Eliminates Paid Circulation Requirement for Newspaper Membership
- Summary of November 2013 Board Actions
- AAM, GfK MRI to Provide Audience Data on AAM Reports, Database
Members of the press may receive access to historical circulation information and the latest cross-media metrics in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center. Contact us for more information.
Susan Kantor | 224-366-6432
Rachael Battista | 224-366-6365
Neal Lulofs | 224-366-6363