Most Recent Stories
The Alliance for Audited Media board of directors agreed to eliminate the paid circulation requirement for U.S. and Canadian newspaper membership. The decision follows a newspaper member advisory vote in which a majority supported eliminating the bylaw that required 70 percent of a newspaper’s circulation to be paid. Any newspaper—whether paid or free, print or digital—now qualifies for membership in AAM. Read more.
- AAM President Mike Lavery Announces 2014 Retirement
- AAM Eliminates Paid Circulation Requirement for Newspaper Membership
- Summary of November 2013 Board Actions
- AAM, GfK MRI to Provide Audience Data on AAM Reports, Database
- AAM Certifies Adobe’s Digital Publishing Suite
- AAM Board Approves Range of Cost-Saving Rule Modifications
Members of the press may receive access to historical circulation information and the latest cross-media metrics in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center. Contact us for more information.