Most Recent Stories
The Alliance for Audited Media has named Chris Carter as sales director of digital services, supporting a robust set of verification and consulting services that stem from AAM’s recent merger with ImServices Group. In his new position, Carter will work with AAM and ImServices’ clients to provide solutions that help address online brand safety, invalid and nonhuman digital traffic and certifications to industry best practices established by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Media Rating Council and Mobile Marketing Association. Read more.
- AAM Welcomes Chris Carter as Sales Director of Digital Services
- AAM Board Endorses AAM-ImServices Post-Merger Digital Strategy
- Summary of July 2014 Board Actions
- AAM Merges with Digital Auditing Leader ImServices
- AAM Partners with DMA on Integrated Marketing Week in NY
- Brian Condon Joins AAM as EVP of Commercial Development
Members of the press may receive access to historical circulation information and the latest cross-media metrics in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center. Contact us for more information.
Rachael Battista | 224-366-6365
Neal Lulofs | 224-366-6363