Help Desk Technician
The help desk technician supports and maintains computer equipment and software for in-house and remote personnel, administers user accounts in software and systems, and assists in maintaining network connectivity and system availability.
- Deploy new computers to employees using imaging processes.
- Support employee computers by resolving help desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Create and update active directory accounts.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of technology assets.
- Ensure endpoint security by patching systems and maintaining security software.
- Document and update procedures.
- Office 365 administration and support.
- Collaborate with IT staff on projects.
- Maintain network connectivity for in-house and remote employees.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware repair and operating systems.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol is required.
- Introductory knowledge of supporting servers and networks.
- Resolving end user problems with good customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology required.
General office environment. May be in front of a computer monitor for entire workdays. May move heavy equipment and boxes. May require long hours including nights and weekends.