UBM Life Sciences Moves 12 Media Brands to AAM
Advertiser visibility, top brands, powerful media industry database and digital expertise cited as core AAM advantages
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill. (November 2, 2015) – The Alliance for Audited Media (AAM) announced that 12 UBM Life Sciences titles – including all veterinary properties - have applied for membership in AAM, the world’s first and most experienced media auditor.
As an AAM client, UBM will have access to a broad range of services, including:
- Comprehensive cross-media auditing and reporting for print, website, mobile app, e-newsletter, events and other UBM channels.
- Inclusion in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center, a comprehensive database of audited media information relied upon by thousands of leading media planners and buyers.
- Broad distribution of UBM Life Sciences’ audited data, which AAM feeds directly to the industry’s foremost ad agencies and marketers, and which integrates with some of the most widely used media information services, including Kantar Media SRDS and Gfk MRI.
- Visibility among AAM clients, who rank as the world’s most recognizable publishers, advertisers, ad agencies and ad tech companies.
- Digital expertise and consulting; AAM plays an important role in helping to set and audit against digital standards that address online advertising fraud, ad viewability, invalid traffic, brand safety and digital transparency, working closely with organizations like the Media Rating Council, the Interactive Advertising Bureau and the Trustworthy Accountability Group.
“We are very pleased to be partnering with AAM,” said Joy Puzzo, UBM Life Sciences VP, Marketing and Audience Development. “We were impressed by their innovative services, digital expertise and online tools.” She added, “We believe wholeheartedly in the principles of media transparency and accountability across all channels. AAM’s longstanding dedication to these values and their world-class resources and reputation will help UBM Life Sciences to continue to succeed and grow.”
Tom Drouillard, AAM’s CEO, President and Managing Director, added, “We are honored that 12 media brands from UBM Life Sciences have become AAM clients and we look forward to providing innovative services, tools, credibility and expertise to help them connect with their customers and convey the full power of their brands.”
The titles that will become AAM clients upon completion of an initial audit are: dvm360, Firstline, Veterinary Economics, Veterinary Medicine, Biopharm International, LCGC North America, LCGC Europe, Pharmaceutical Executive, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology Europe, Spectroscopy, and Nutritional Outlook.
About the Alliance for Audited Media
The Alliance for Audited Media is a nonprofit industry body founded by the Association of National Advertisers to ensure media transparency and trust. AAM provides independent verification and information services for thousands of leading publishers, advertisers, ad agencies and ad tech platforms to facilitate the planning, buying, selling and delivery of traditional and digital media. The organization is also one of the industry’s most experienced providers of technology certification audits to standards established by the Media Rating Council, Trustworthy Accountability Group, Interactive Advertising Bureau and Mobile Marketing Association. Visit AAM’s website to learn more.
About UBM Life Sciences
UBM Life Sciences is a US-based event, information, and marketing services business serving professional communities in human healthcare, veterinary medicine, and the pharmaceutical industry with an unmatched portfolio of in-person, print, and digital products. The business includes 3 trade shows, over 100 conferences, 30 publications, and over 100 digital products and websites. Reaching over 2 million life sciences professionals monthly, UBM Life Sciences enables the professional communities it serves to learn, connect, and conduct business. UBM Life Sciences is a business unit of UBM Americas, a division of UBM plc.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a leading global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online and in print. Our 5,000 staff in more than  countries are organised into specialist teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. Running over  events per year UBM is the second largest exhibitions organiser globally and the biggest commercial organiser in the US, mainland China, India and Malaysia.
For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news and updates from across the businesses and selected members of UBM's Twitterati. http://media.ubm.com/social.